Our Purpose Statement
The Purpose of the South Dakota Association of Elementary School Principals is...
1. To advocate and promote child centered programs that enhance the self worth and self-concept of each child.
2. To work for continuous improvement of elementary education in South Dakota.
3. To enhance the image of the elementary school principal as an educational leader.
4. To provide assistance to elementary school principals through such services as publications, conferences, research, peer advising, and cooperation with local, state, and national associations.
5. To serve as the spokesperson for elementary school principals on issues affecting education.